Terms of service
Terms for receiving e-mails
The recipient of the Nutrisslim e-newsletter authorizes Nutrisslim d.o.o. to collect, process and store the provided personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Nutrisslim d.o.o., Podsmreka 5L, 1356 Dobrova, Slovenija (Operator) will use the data obtained upon registration on the website exclusively for the following purposes:
- sending e-news and useful tips by e-mail
- event notification
- communication regarding the subscription conditions
- organizing prize games with participants by e-mail
- statistical and market analyses, user segmentation, tracking clicks and opening e-mails to improve and personalize the content of the e-mails
- direct marketing or sending e-mails with offers, news and information, promotions and benefits for the company and the company’s partners
- use for phone calls (including mobile phones), SMS and postal services.
The Operator will protect the obtained data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and in accordance with its internal acts adopted based on the Act.
Under no circumstances will the Operator pass on or disclose the obtained data to third parties.
Obtained data that is kept permanently or until revoked by its holder:
- e-mail address
- name and last name, due to the need for personalized e-mails
- address, telephone, date or year of birth, gender, other segmentation data from the segmentation application form and targeted messaging
- data on past purchases, for segmentation and targeted messaging
- data from surveys and lifestyle questionnaires for segmentation and targeted messaging
- which messages the user opened, and which links he/she clicked on the messages for analysis, segmentation and targeted messaging.
The Operator may also forward the collected personal data to its contractual processor, who may process the data exclusively within the framework of the Operator’s instructions and authorizations, and who is obliged by a written contract concluded with the Operator, to ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data.
The Operator of personal data must, at the user’s request:
- confirm whether his/her personal data are being processed and allow him/her insight, transcription or copy of the personal data relating to him/her
- provide a printout of personal data related to him/her
- provide information on data processing methods.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Highest quality and the most bioavailable form of magnesium
Oat brans support digestion and regulate cholesterol levels
Vitamin Water RELOAD
Always freshly prepared refreshing drink with important vitamins and minerals