Muffins, everybody loves them… Sweet, salty…
Muffins are often calorie bombs with lot’s of sugar or salt, but not always. Petra has prepared a recipe for healthy muffins with hemp, chard, homemade hummus and fresh tomatoes! A wonderful snack that can be prepared a day before.
With just 20 minutes of simple preparation, you can get delicious and nutritious snacks. Eat them for breakfast, as a post-workout snack or even as a “dessert”.
Petra Čutuk: “You are what you eat. And even more important – how you eat.”
- Firstly, mix all the dry ingredients together, add water and olive oil and mix again until a compact mixture is obtained. Then, add the chard and fill the muffin tins (which should be previously greased with oil) with the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Along with these healthy and delicious muffins, I suggest homemade hummus and fresh tomatoes.
View this post on Instagram
A healthy, vegan brunch in a location like this? How do you like that?
We suggest you take the opportunity and have a picnic in nature!
Hemp Protein powder Bio
Biologically available plant protein
- Organically produced
- High protein content
- 41,4 g of protein per 100 g
- High level of dietary fibre
- Source of important minerals
- Easily digestible
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Highest quality and the most bioavailable form of magnesium
Oat brans support digestion and regulate cholesterol levels
Vitamin Water RELOAD
Always freshly prepared refreshing drink with important vitamins and minerals