Muffins, everybody loves them… Sweet, salty…
Muffins are often calorie bombs with lot’s of sugar or salt, but not always. Petra has prepared a recipe for healthy muffins with hemp, chard, homemade hummus and fresh tomatoes! A wonderful snack that can be prepared a day before.
With just 20 minutes of simple preparation, you can get delicious and nutritious snacks. Eat them for breakfast, as a post-workout snack or even as a “dessert”.
Petra Čutuk: “You are what you eat. And even more important – how you eat.”
- Firstly, mix all the dry ingredients together, add water and olive oil and mix again until a compact mixture is obtained. Then, add the chard and fill the muffin tins (which should be previously greased with oil) with the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Along with these healthy and delicious muffins, I suggest homemade hummus and fresh tomatoes.
View this post on Instagram
A healthy, vegan brunch in a location like this? How do you like that?
We suggest you take the opportunity and have a picnic in nature!
Hemp Protein powder Bio
Biologically available plant protein
- Organically produced
- High protein content
- 41,4 g of protein per 100 g
- High level of dietary fibre
- Source of important minerals
- Easily digestible
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
PINK LATTE Collagen
Delicious pink latte drink blend with collagen, hyaluronic acid, and ashwagandha29,95 £
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage7,95 £
Vitamin C + Selenium + Zinc
Revolutionary formula with vitamin C, selenium and zinc for strong immune system5,53 £