Soft biscuits with peanut butter
A great combination of peanut butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil. Perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (190 grams) of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) of coconut oil, at room temperature
- 200 grams of coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup (190 grams) of peanut butter
- 1 big egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180° C.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, mix the coconut oil and coconut sugar and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add the peanut butter and continue stirring until completely blended. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Then, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ones to form a thick mass.
Put 3 tbs. of coconut sugar in a small bowl. Use the dough to form small balls, and roll them in the coconut sugar. Place the balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and make sure to leave a little space in-between. Finally, press them with a fork.
Bake at 180° C for 10-12 minutes or until completely baked. Remove from oven and allow to cool down for 5-10 minutes.