Recipe for a healthy coffee frappe
How can we prepare healthy coffee frappe at home?
Did you know that the ordinary hot black coffee can be turned, with the addition of selected ingredients, into an icy and delicious beverage that is perfect for the hot days ahead?
This time, prepare something different and enjoy the unique taste that has already impressed many.
- In a blender, mix the coffee, dates, hemp seeds, cinnamon, chia seeds, rice drink and peanut butter. Mix until a smooth texture. Try the mixture and, if desired, add some dates to sweeten up.
- Add ice cubes to the frappe mixture in the blender, and blend again until the frappe gets a smooth and dense texture.
- Serve immediately in your favourite glass and, if desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- The recipe will work best if the dates are soft. If you have dry and packaged dates, we recommend soaking them in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- If desired, you can replace the dates with 1 frozen banana + 1 tablespoon of agave syrup. In this case, use a little less ice cubes to achieve a smooth but not too dense texture.
Bio Rice Drink Cacao Vanilla
ALWAYS FRESHLY PREPARED RICE DRINK WITH COCOA AND VANILLA
- Great taste and extremely healthy!
- No refined sugar, thickeners or artificial sweeteners
- With raw cocoa and vanilla for a rich flavour
- Always freshly prepared! Forget the “Use 3-5 days after opening”!
- Get more for your money! 250g = 2.5l of drink
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
PINK LATTE Collagen
Delicious pink latte drink blend with collagen, hyaluronic acid, and ashwagandha29,95 £
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage7,95 £
Vitamin C + Selenium + Zinc
Revolutionary formula with vitamin C, selenium and zinc for strong immune system5,53 £