Raw moringa balls
Maybe these goodies will remind you of the phenomenal rum balls, only they are even more beautiful and flavourful. Indulge yourself in the combination of dates, cashews and vanilla.
These raw moringa balls contain quality ingredients, so you can enjoy them as a snack or dessert after a meal.
- Soak and drain the dates if needed (see tips).
- Add the cashews and oat flakes to the food processor and grind.
- Add dates, coconut oil, moringa, spinach and protein to the mixture and blend again.
- Form balls with your hands, around 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Roll the balls in grated coconut and place them in the fridge to harden.
- Use homemade caramel to glue the sugar eyes to the balls.
- Pour 30 ml of water into a pot and heat until small bubbles start to form.
- Add 50 g of sugar to the water and mix. Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the mixture cook.
- When the mixture gets a soft golden colour, turn off the stove and leave the pot on it to keep it warm. Wait a few minutes for the mixture to start cooling.
- Stir the mixture with a small spoon – it should become more and more thick and sticky. More it cools, harder it will be. When it reaches a glue texture, use it to glue the sugar eyes.
- Store the balls in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze them.
- We recommend using dates that are packaged in vacuum-sealed bags (rather than those in Styrofoam containers) as these are softer and blend easily. If you find your dates hard, pre-soak them in boiling water for at least 30 minutes.
- In this recipe, we used 50 g of thawed ground spinach, which can be found in grocery stores in the freezer. You can also use fresh spinach or other greens, about 3-4 handfuls.
- Once the caramel hardens, it will be difficult to remove from the pot and utensils. To make it easier to clean, fill the pot with water, add all the utensils used and place it on the stove at a medium temperature so that the water boils slowly. Let it for a while. The caramel will soften and dissolve in the water, so washing will be easier.
Moringa powder Bio
Superfood that helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Organically produced
- High in protein
- High in dietary fibre
- Promotes digestive tract health
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins