Patricija Levstek is a guardian of the female’s soul, facial therapist and master of face yoga,
What is face yoga anyway?
Face yoga is a training of facial muscles that helps maintain a youthful appearance in a natural way. The technique is based on creating resistance and resistance and opposite resistance, which is achieved through various movements of the muscles on the face and with the help of the palms. It is an exercise that, when practiced regularly and correctly, brings wonderful aesthetic effects.
The facial muscles are being moved, positioned in the right place where they fill and define. This helps to smooth wrinkles, lift the skin and have a more radiant look. The training speeds up circulation on the face and brings more nutrients to all tissues, muscles, brain and skin. While exercising the facial muscles, the scalp, gums, eyes, mucous membranes and glands in the brain’s centre are also stimulated.
The brain relaxes, clears and cleanses. At the same time, the main glands in the head are ignited, which balances the entire endocrine system. This brings more energy to the whole body, more life to the internal organs and better regeneration of the organism. Face yoga, in addition to the aesthetic level, also affects the mental, emotional and spiritual level of the individual.
What are the effects of face yoga?
In addition to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, face yoga can promote lymphatic drainage, leading to reduced puffiness and improved circulation. Other effects include:
- Face yoga lifts and fills the facial muscles.
- Naturally reduces the signs of aging, smoothes wrinkles.
- Relieves facial muscle tension and reduces the effects of stress on the face.
- Cleanses the brain and ignites the main glands in the brain’s centre.
- Relieves unfavorable emotional states and allows better knowing oneself.
- Accelerates the blood circulation and flow of nutrients.
- Opens the cells and brings more energy to the whole body.
- Brings radiance to the face and skin.
- Reminds you of your beauty and strengthens it from the inside out.