Christmas Matcha cookies (Christmas tree)
Delicious and very simple gluten-free Matcha cookies in the shape of a Christmas tree. So healthy, because of their ingredients, that you can easily enjoy quite a few with a cup of tea or coffee.
They are made with Matcha, which you have probably heard of. Matcha is the dried and ground leaves of green tea, so it is the strongest and highest quality form of green tea. It is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C.
👩🍳 Eva Sušin
Matcha powder Bio
Ground-up green tea leaves
- Organically produced
- Helps awaken the body
- Long-term energy without a later fall
- Improves memory and concentration
- Fills the body with important antioxidants
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C and prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the oat flakes in a blender and blend until you get as finely ground oatmeal as possible. We recommend that you then sieve it and blend the larger particles again.
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, agave syrup and vanilla extract to form a homogeneous mixture. In a separate bowl, mix the oat flakes, baking powder and Matcha.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix until you get a cookie dough. The mass should be slightly wet, not sticky, and easily formed.
- Lightly flour the work surface, then roll out the dough to a thickness of 4-6mm. Use models to shape the cookies into Christmas trees.
- Transfer the cookies to the baking tray with baking paper. Bake them for 5-6 minutes at 165 ° C exactly. When you take them out of the oven, first wait for them to cool down before removing them – cookies are very brittle when hot.
- Once the cookies have cooled down completely, you can decorate them as desired – we soaked them in dark chocolate and sprinkled with hazelnut crunch.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins