Why you will love our banana muffin recipe?
These muffins are so delicious that you will want to make them all the time! Below are some of the reasons why you will be impressed:
- Very easy to make, so your little one can also make them
- Our recipe does not contain complex ingredients and everything you need to make muffins is probably already in your kitchen.
- Does not take more than 10 minutes
- Muffins can be stored, frozen and enjoyed a day or so later.
- They are soft and juicy, with a sweet banana flavour and chocolate chips for even bigger pleasure.
How do we keep them fresh and juicy?
In order for our muffins to stay juicy and fresh, after baking, we need to cool them completely on a cooling rack. Then store them in an sealed container lined with paper towels. Before covering with the lid, gently place another piece of paper towel on the muffins, which will soak up excess moisture.